Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

26 June 2008

Hello everyone!!! I have decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon!!! I am not the best stamper in the world, but I do hope to inspire somebody ...


I am the wife of an Air Force Firefighter ... my best friend happens to be the same ... her husband is in Iraq right now ... she has decided to host a swap ... the cool thing about this swap is that some of our cards will be going to the troops that are over there with her husband ... I can speak from experience and say that the cards mean more then we will ever know ... a fellow SCSer did the same for my husband while she was my Secret Sister ... some of the troops do not get mail ... it really puts a smile on their face ... keeps them going ... I was honored to sign up for this swap ... here are my cards ...




I had a great time making them ...

God Bless Our Troops!!! Freedom Isn't Free!!!



3 comments:

April said...

Yay! Very nice! I will be sure to continue to look here. The only problem is....for some reason this damn site always goes to German. I can read peoples posts but everything else is in German. I don't understand it. I even started a blog on this site and couldn't get access most of the time because it kept switching to German, and I don't know how to read German!!! But anyway, good job. Love the cards and I will be sure to contiue looking!

Melanie said...

Hope you don't mind me adding you. I'm a friend of Aprils. Love your creations!!

April said...

Kelly, can I just say that the pictures of your cards don't do them justice!!! They look good in the picture but they look awesome in person!!! Love them!!!