Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

10 January 2009

Just Some Stuff I Have Been Working On ...

I have been stampin' up a storm ... It is about time ... I signed up for a whole bunch of stuff ... here are a few of my creations ...



This is a card I made for a BRAK ... I have always been hesitant to sign up for this ... my stamping is not that good ... I kinda get card shy ... there are some awesome stampers out there ...



Here are two Bella cards I stamped ... The Giftabella was for a BRAK ... The Puppybella was for my Secret Sister last round ... I just found the picture so I thought I would share it ...



... and last but not least ... I made this card for my Teacher Assistant ... I don't stamp many masculine cards so this was a challenge for me ... he is going through a rough patch so I wanted to cheer him up ...


Well, I hope you enjoyed my cards ... I am happy to be in a Stampin' mood again ...

18 comments:

April said...

I was so happy to come over here today and find you have put up some new pictures to share! Your stamping is great Kelly! Stop being so critical of yourself. And everyone loves handmade cards, it's the thought and effort that counts!!!!
Can I just say....I LOVE that Riley card. I just love what you did with the string! You really do do great work! And of course I could never say a bad thing about a Bella card!!!!

Jackie said...

These are cute Kelly! I like all of them...nice work!!!

Laura said...

Hello Kelly!!!
Your blog is great and I just love your bella cards!!! Whoo Hoo! Glad you could join blogger group #8! HUGS!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Hi Kelly! Wow! These cards are beautiful. You should be super proud of your work! Glad you joined blogger group 8 -- can't wait to see more of what you're up to!

Heidi said...

I love that little cake card! Great colors, all of them are bright and cheerful.

Ann said...

These are all adorable! I really love that paper on the first card!

MaryJo said...

Very cute Riley card! Great job on them all!!

my5bratz said...

I agree..your cards are great :0)

Alicia said...

You make really cute cards I love your nice clean style.

Ellie said...

Kelly your cards are lovely and so is your blog! Glad you joined us at blogger group 8.

Cheryl Walker said...

Your blog is soooo cute, and sooo are all of your cards!!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

these cards are fabulous! I want to encourage you in your wieght loss...I used to be heavy and now i live a life free from the addiction of food....stay the course it is worth it! hugs and more hugs to you*~*

April said...

Guess what....you've been tagged! Head over to my blog and see what your challenge is!

Jan said...

We are our own worst critics! You do really nice work and you should be proud of the cards you made.

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Great job on all of these! Cute images!

Gingerbread Gal said...

Fab Job Kelly! These all came out wonderful! I love Riley! Too Cute!
:) Rachel

. said...

Very cute cards, I like all of them!

MollyD said...

All of these are just grogeous! I live in Sanford - we will have to get together to stamp!!!