Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Here are a few projects I made for Valentine's Day ... I have been pretty busy ...


These are some Conversation Heart boxes I added some love to ... I think they came out cute ...



I made 90 of these treat bags for the teachers I work with ... it was actually fun ... I do them for every holiday ... so they expect them ... A few teachers still have the very first ones I made them 3 years ago ... makes me feel good ...



I was looking for a quick treat to make for some of the *special* teachers at school ... this was the first time I had made a Hershey's wrapper ... they were very easy to make ...



This is my take on a masculine Valentine's Day card ...


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

17 comments:

Lil' Inker said...

You've been a busy little bee! I love all the treats you made, but my favorite is the masculine valentine. It's great!
Laura

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh girl look at you being all busy. Beautiful work!!

Jackie said...

Wow! your projcts are great...tfs!!

Paula said...

Wow, lots of work, for lots of people...and all sooooo cute! How adorable...I may just have to try out the candybar wrapper...how adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

Alicia said...

wow when did you find time to sleep with all those cute projects.

April said...

Kelly, those baggies are great! You always do such a good job on your little projects! I keep seeing all these great projects with people using there paper crimmper and I just sold mine a few months ago!!!! DANG!

Ellie said...

These projects are sooooo cute! Love that masculine valentines day card. And the treats are awesome!

Carisa said...

OH wow, love all the little treat bags! Thanks for the bday wishes.

Laura said...

These are all so sweet, Kelly! What special gifts! My favorite is the masculine valentine~it turned out great!

Jan said...

My goodness Kelly, you have been busy! Love your projects!

Anjou Krelovich said...

What a lot of work! I'm sure everyone appreciated such wonderful little treats! The card is gorgeous too!

Lacey Stephens said...

Wow! You were busy for Valentines!! I bet everyone loved them. You did an awesome job!
~Lacey

MollyD said...

job on all of these!! I did some tent toppers on fruit snacks for Abbys toddler room!

Gingerbread Gal said...

Wowza ~ you were busy girl! Love them all! Fabulous!
:)Rachel

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Cute projects! Looks like you've busy!

AnnMarie said...

Hey Kelly! Stopping by to say hello! : )

=o) kel said...

i love the hershey's wrappers!! you made so much stuff for valentines!!