Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

17 March 2009

Wow!!! I have not been on here in awhile ... I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here ... My laptop crashed recently ... and well, I lost everything ... I could cry again just thinking about it ... and as you know it does cost a lot of money to try to find all your files and get them off ... so I can't do that right now ... I do have it up and running again ... slow ... with the minimums ... but, we did order a new laptop ... I needed one for school anyway ... just did not have the money to do it now ... thank-you Dell for the payment plan ... LOL ... so, I will be back and blogging soon ... I promise to DROWN your Blogs in comments today to make up for lost time ... Thank-you all!!! Kelly

6 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Glad to have you back! Missed you!:)

April said...

I've missed you!!!! Big hugs! Hold on to your receipt...you might be able to write it off for taxes for school stuff!

Moira said...

Been there done that...TWICE .. it sucks! I lost everything and they couldn't get anything off of it... fortunately for me I was using it strictly for school both times so I only lost papers that had already been handed in and graded. The second time my darling niece spilled a slurpee on it and I lost everything again - but I had learned my lesson and I was double saving my school projects to both the hard drive and a zip drive.

Have fun with the new toy when it arrives... looking forward to seeing your creations once you are up and running again!

=o) kel said...

welcome back kelly!! hope your new computer gets there quickly, and i feel you on losing important stuff... my external HD crashed and we lost our DS#1's pics from pre-pregnancy to around 3-yrs old... so i feel for you on how expensive it is to get the info recovered!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Welcome back!

Ellie said...

Glad to have you back Kelly! I think I would go insane if my laptop would break!