Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

08 April 2009

Another Day In Stampin’ Paradise …

Hello everyone … I know I have been MIA … just waiting on Dell to send us ANOTHER laptop … LONG STORY … lol … but, in the mean time, here are some things I stamped …

blog 1I was in a Secret Sister Element Swap hosted by Melanie … one of the requirements was to alter an item … I have had these mirrored boxes from the Target Dollar Spot for what seemed like forever … I was happy to finally be able to use one … I put Stickles and a bag of eyelets with a matching tag inside …

blog 2  One of the other swaps I joined was a Sense of Humor swap … hosted by Vivian … as most of you know this is right up my alley … I have a very unique sense of humor … LOL …

blog 3

… last … but, not least … I made this bottle for my co-worker Eric … he is going through some stuff right now … wanted to cheer him up … he LOVED it … he was happy I filled it with one of his favorite candies too …

I hope you enjoyed the projects I have shared with you … I am working on a bunch more … I will share them as soon as I am done … Stampin’ Hugs … Kelly

16 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey Kelly! Great projects girl...tfs!!!

Tracey said...

Hey Kelly - Great job on all your projects. The gift for a co-worker was very sweet.

Michelle said...

Very cute....LOVE the jelly bean jar!

Alicia said...

You may have been missing from the blog world but you sure have been busy. Cute projects really like the first one.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Adorable projects! Love the box! Good luck with the laptop!

Paula said...

Wow, what wonderful things you've been working on...great job!

Moira said...

You are one talented girl! Thanks for sharing - I love the jelly bean jar... I just might make some of these for Christmas!

April said...

Love everything of course!!! That box is so cute and I just love the bottle you made for Eric...very manly!

I'm just happy to see you post something! I love seeing your stuff and it makes me feel closer to you even though I'm a million miles away!

Melanie said...

Kelly why do you and April need to be so amazing and make me look bad? J/K, everying is so beautiful, your very talented!!

AnnMarie said...

Love these projects, Kelly! The box is just gorgeous!! I am sure you lifted Eric's spirits with this yummy looking bottle too! Wonderful job there, girlie! : )

MollyD said...

WOW - these all turned out simply perfect! Great job Kelly!

Becky said...

I love this box, it is a beauty.

=o) kel said...

love them kelly!! the paper you used on the box is super pretty!! but then again i'm VERY partial to blues and greens!!

lovies, =o) kel

Laura said...

Great projects, Kelly! I love all of them!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Super projects!!

Jan said...

Great projects, Kelly! Hope you get your new laptop soon!