Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

22 April 2009

Stamp – Stamp – Stamp …

I am so happy to report that my new laptop will be here … TODAY!!! … after over a month of this … I will finally be back to normal … I hope … LOL … I have been using the new one we got a few weeks ago from Dell with MANY problems … I am praying the replacement will work!!! Anyway … on to stamping!!!

DSC05690

Here are 2 very simple cards I made for my Secret Sisters … I finally branched out and purchased some “non-Bella’s” from Stamping Bella … I ADORE this turtle … he is so stinkin’ cute!!!

 

DSC05707

Keeping with my favorite animal theme … lol … I was in another Secret Sister Element Swap hosted by Melanie … I had to alter an item for my Secret Sister … I am still fairly new to the altering thing, but I am really getting into it …

 

Well, I am hoping to have everything up and running soon with my new laptop … until then … Happy Stampin’ …

23 comments:

Tracey said...

Kelly - Glad you are back on line. The turtle cards are very cute.

AnnMarie said...

Awwww! Love those turtle cards! They are adorable! Isn't it funny how the simplest cards are the most amazing! Really nice job!

Jackie said...

Nice cards Kelly and love that pail! Great work & tfs!!!

~Lori (loree2000 SCS) said...

Totally adorable! I love both of them!!

Alicia said...

Well you may have problems with your computer but not with your cards those turtles are so cute.

Melanie said...

Kelly he is adorable, great job!!! Love your altered pail also.

Becky said...

Kelly these are just adorable. That tiny little frog is too cute.

MollyD said...

These cards are just super adorable and the color combo is great! Your sisters sure will love!
I will be in Fayetteville tomorrow - got to start to look for jobs...mine is over in September!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Hey Kelly! Glad you're back! The turtles are too cute. TFS!

STAMPIN4TK said...

Love the colors you used and the items you made are adorable. Your secret sis will be thrilled.

Colleen said...

Cute turtle cards! I really do love the pail too - it's really adorable!

Gingerbread Gal said...

Very Cute! Love pink and green together! That pail is so adorable.
:) Rachel

April said...

You know I just love your little cans! Oh and that turtle is really cute...especially when cut out! Very nice!

Jan said...

Wonderful projects, Kelly! It's no fun being without a computer. Glad you're up and running again!

MaryJo said...

Darling!!

Jackie said...

Hey Kelly!
I wanted to let you know that my blogfeed was all messed up! You'll have to re-link my blog to get my updated posts. I know this is a hassle and I do apologize!!!!!

=o) kel said...

that turtle is super cute!!! i actually don't like bellas and didn't know they made more than that so i need to go check out some non-bellas!!

Laura said...

Cute cards and I love the bucket! Glad your getting your new laptop!!!

AnnMarie said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Kelly! Stopping by to wish you a super Happy Mother's Day! Hope that your day is wonderful! :)

Moira said...

Very cute! I love the tin!!

Becky said...

Havent heard from you in awhile, hope all is well, sure do miss your work. :)

Melissa said...

Great job! so cute :)

Lacey said...

Very cute! I bet your secret sister will love it!
~Lacey