Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

26 May 2009

Oh where, oh where has Kelly been ...

I am still here!!! Thank you for all the get well wishes and notes of concern ... between hubby leaving, everyone being sick, end of the school year stuff, not knowing what is going on with me ... UH!!!! I could go on and on ... but, I am going to cut right to what I have been stamping ...





I made this Sophie G. card from a card kit I received from Melanie ...




Here are the bags I made for a boxes and bags swap I was recently in ...




I was asked by a fellow teacher to make 30 invites for another teachers wedding shower ... I was so excited ... This is what I came up with ... she was thrilled and loved them!!! ... made me feel good after the slump I have been in ...


Keeping with the pink and black theme ... really loving that color combo ...


I love my new Kettos from Stamping Bella ... I cannot wait to collect more ...

Well, I hope you have enjoyed peeking at what I have been stamping ... again, thank you all for your concern ... you keep me going ...

20 comments:

Melanie said...

Yea Kelly I'm so super excited to see you post a blog and even more excited to see your work. Adorable!!! Love what you did with the Riley kit I sent you.

Colleen said...

You've been a busy girl! I especially love the bag project. Hope things slow down a little for you soon!

Laura said...

Good to see you've been busy while your AWOL! Nice work.

Megan said...

very nice cards....I really like the black and pink combo...looks very elegant...

STAMPIN4TK said...

Adorable projects.

Becky said...

Kelly these are gorgeous, the bags are beautiful, love the colors and the invitations are fab. You have been a busy beeeeeeee :)

MollyD said...

I have missed you but I love eveyrthing you have done!

Rumors of Nick leaving in November...hang in there girl!

Laura said...

Wow, Kelly! You sure have been busy!! I love all of the projects, but especially the bellas!

Anjou Krelovich said...

What wonderful projects!

=o) kel said...

love all your cards kelly!! especially love the colors on the rileys and the kettos!!

Jan said...

Wow, you've been busy! Wonderful projects, Kelly! Hope things slow down for you.

AnnMarie said...

So good to hear from you!! I love every one of these projects! Those invites are absolutely gorgeous tough! :)

Ellie said...

These are some wonderful creations. Love them all.

Gingerbread Gal said...

Wow! These cards are so cute! I love all of them! Fantastic!!!!
:) Rachel

Megan said...

YOur cards are so adorable. I love coming to your site to check on your cards.

AnnMarie said...

Hey Kelly! Just stopping by to say hello! Hope you are feeling better! :)

Lacey said...

Wow! These are all amazing!! I love all of the different styles you used between these!!
~Lacey

Melina said...

Hey Kelly...you are one busy lady. Great projects! Hope your days are better.

Moira said...

So it has obviously been a long time since I've been blog hopping... these are adorable... you are very talented and I'm glad that you share your talent with us.

I hope you and your family have turned the corner away from all the bad luck you've had recently!

TFS

April said...

OMGosh...those invites are amazing. Honestly Kelly, you always do such wonderful work. I wish I had gotten one of your bags...they are so darn adorable!
Keep up the good work, I'd been missing you!