Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

25 August 2009

Here I am …

Hello all my AWESOME stampin’ friends!!! I am here!!! Thank-you so much for all your patience and understanding … This has not been a good year for our family … just these last 2 months have been horrible … between me having emergency gall bladder surgery, Steven contracting Dengue Fever while deployed, Kayla and her stomach issues (still working on that), Kirstin and her sinus and allergy problems (still working on that too), Stevens accident, thank God he and the girls are Okay … his nose is broken … but, it could have been so much worse!!! I need a break!!! LOL …

I have not picked up my stamps that much … I have actually forgotten how to stamp … lol … and you know things are bad because I have not even bought any of the new releases from my favorite stamp companies for MONTHS!!!!

I need to get back in the grove … Stamping was my relaxation … “my time” … I miss it terribly … I did manage to get a few things stamped this week … I REALLY need to practice … I am RUSTY!!! LOL …

Thank-you all for hanging in there with me …

 Snail Mail … 

 

 

 

 

Here’s The Scoop … I made this card with some goodies I received from the Summer Secret Sister Swap I was in …

Needle Lift? …

Of course I had to make a card with a Bella …

and last, but not least …

Thanks again for being there for me … having you all to encourage me gets me through each day with a smile …

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Kelly!
I'm so sorry to hear about everything that's been going on with you & your family! Keep hanging in there Sweetie & I'll be thinking of you often!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Colleen said...

Good to see you back Kelly! Awesome cards. I may have to case the ice cream one:)

Tracey said...

Hi Kelly - ((HUGS)) to you!! The snail mail card is my favorite. Good Job on all the cards.

STAMPIN4TK said...

Glad to see your work again Kelly, I hope things get better for you.

AnnMarie said...

You poor thing! Sending hugs your way! Hang in there! You are due some good luck now! :)

Melina said...

Wonderful work girl! So glad you're back :)

Melanie said...

WOW Kelly nothing like over killing our creative senses!!! Fabulous job girl. I think my favorite is the snail mail. Super cute image!! All the cards are wonderful. Great to see you back in blog land. ;-)

April said...

FINALLY.....I can't decide which is my favorite. I love the scoops one and I totally laughed at the "needle lift" too cute, and of course the adorable turtle...dang, they are all so wonderful..I love them! I love you even more!

=o) kel said...

glad to have you back! love the bella turtle one and the first red one... doesn't look to me like you're rusty at all!!! and i fully understand the bad year thing... i am glad things are better and so glad to have my (almost) twin-name back!!!!

lovies, =o) kel

Laura VanVleet said...

Awesome cards, as usual, Kelly! We missed you!

Gingerbread Gal said...

Great cards! We missed you and wish all the best.
:) Rachel

Moira said...

You call that rusty?

Girl you've still got it even after being away from it for a while.

I can't even imagine what you will create when you are back at it full throttle!

Hard to pick a favourite... but will say the snail mail card.

Terria said...

Awesome cards very cute turtle :) I hope things are going good for you and your family.