Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

20 October 2009

Halloween is Almost Here …

As some of you may know … the Haberstroh family LOVES Halloween … we go out of our way to decorate our house … over the top some may even say … (still do twice as much for Christmas … not sure how … LOL) … so of course this is one of my FAVORITE times of year to stamp!!! Here are some of the goodies I have been working on for some of the SWAPS, Secret Sister Swaps, and Blog Groups I am in … All of my projects posted today were cut out by a friend of mine … she is one of the lucky ones who owns a Pazzles … I soooooooooo need to get something like that …

pumpkinIsn’t this pumpkin box so CUTE!?! I was so excited to put him together!!!

web Here are some more little boxes I had a blast making!!!

spider

I LOVE these little boxes!!! They are missing something though … so I am not totally happy with them … I must have redone them 10 times already …

inside

… and here is the inside …

Of course I could not complete this post without sharing 1 of my favorite pictures from our trip to Disney World …

DSC01952

This was taken during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party … a MUST do if you are ever in Disney during the fall …

Thank-you visiting my blog … more Halloween goodies to come …

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Kelly - Love the pumpkin! We love Halloween, too. Can't wait for next Saturday.

Tracey said...

I did not scroll down far enough last night......love the Snow White pix with the girls. Beautiful Princesses!!!!

Melanie said...

Kelly these are so adorable. Yes I wish I had the funds to own one as well. ;-) Your photo from Disney is awesome!!

Jenny said...

WOW! Those treat bags and boxes are amazing! So super cute, love them all!!

Terria said...

super cute!!

STAMPIN4TK said...

Great job on all the cute treat boxes and holders.

Colleen said...

What great little boxes! Cute Disney pic too:)

AnnMarie said...

Wow! You have been super busy! Love all of these fun projects!

Paige said...

Wonderfully fun projects!

April said...

Those boxes are so cute...I love the one with the web cut out! I love everything you do....I just love you!