Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

27 October 2009

My First Attempt at Digital Scrapbooking …

Okay … so I … Kelly Haberstroh … have jumped on the digital scrapbooking bandwagon … now I have done an online album before … waaaaaayyyy back in the day when we lived in Guam … before this was SOOOOOO COOL!!! lol … So, technically this is not my first try … ;) … no laughing please … I am not a pro!!! … I so need to find more freebie downloads … hubby would KILL me if I found something else to spend money on … HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OrangeScallop

These are pictures I took of Kayla and Kirstin before we headed out to a Halloween Party … 

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute!! I have not found the addiction to jump into digi scrapbooking yet. I think I would miss doing my own embelishments. I heard its fun though!

Tracey said...

Very cute. I think you did a great job. I have tried to go digi, but I just don't get it. LOL!

Jenny said...

That turned out so neat! It's hard to believe that's your first digital LO!

STAMPIN4TK said...

Great job with your digital page,it looks great!

MELINA said...

I'm glad you get Digi scrapbooking! B/c I sure don't lol!!! Great job.

April said...

I soooo about fell off my chair when I saw the word "scrapbooking". I remember once upon a time you did a tad bit of scrapping but gave it up! I love this layout...I actually wanted to try the digital but it just seems so overwhelming.

Jackie said...

Great job Kelly! Love your page...tfs!!!

Terria said...

Super cute and a great job for a
1st timer :)

AnnMarie said...

Wow!! Really nice job! :)

Paige said...

Very cute page!

Colleen said...

I think it turned out cute - good job!