Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

24 November 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas ...

at every stampers table ... take a look at the cards they stamp ... glistening with some glitter ... with scraps of paper and ribbon on the floor ...

Okay, I will not quit my day job ... LOL ... I have offically stamped my first Christmas project ... nothing big ... very simple ... but, soooooooooooo adorable ... I love how this little fella turned out ... I could not resist adding a cute red nose and some googly eyes ... I made him for a 12 Days of Christmas Swap I am in ... hope you like him too ...










17 comments:

~Patty~ said...

awww ... he is cute !!! Good JOB !!! I think we should make those for our class. BTW your blog looks great !!!

Melanie said...

Kelly I'm in love with him. Love his little eyes and nose. So cute!! Your blog is georgous, lovely update. BIG HUGS GIRL!! You rock!

Jenny said...

That is super cute! I love the little nose :)

Melina said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG'S NEW LOOK!!!! Great project girl...he's IS adorable!

marsha said...

So very, very cute! I love your reindeer.

Hugs,
Marsha

Alicia said...

how cute is that I love it!! what a great stocking stuffer ,church sunday school project etc.

AnnMarie said...

Very cute!! I LOVE your new blog look! Soooo pretty! :)

Jennifer said...

This little reindeer is too cute! I also love the look of your blog now. Way cool!!

Tracey said...

Very cute. Love the new look of your blog. TFS!!!

Colleen said...

He's cute! You blog is looking oh-so-pretty too!

Terria said...

OH these bookmarks are so fun to make and yours turned out really cute!

Paige said...

this is acute little gift item.

Tracey said...

Hi Kelly - Very cute. I like the colors. We miss you!!!

April said...

I just love this...they are super cute! I can't wait to see more!

April said...

I have something for you on my blog!!! Even though your posts are not as often as most others when you do post...your projects and cards are amazing...that's why I left you something!

Colleen said...

Check out my blog - there's something for you there:)

marsha said...

I left you a little something in your "stocking" on my blog!

Hugs,
Marsha