Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

20 December 2009

Goodies

Christmas is almost here ... as you all know I love to make gifts for the staff at the school I work at ... There is just something about that smile on their faces that makes all pain staking work worth it ...  instead of making my traditional candy bags ... I decided to make tags for candy canes instead ... 120 of them to be exact ...



and another view ...



For the girls teachers, the office staff, and my close friends at the school I made these goodie containers ...



I didn't even get to try any of my cookies, brownies, or Rice Krispie treats ... but, everyone did say they were yummy ...









9 comments:

Moira said...

Wow! Girl you were productive!

Love the candy canes!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 22. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Tracey said...

WOW, you have been a busy little elf. You are so sweet, I am sure they all loved the gifts.

Melina said...

Oh so cute! great projects :) I think now you need a cup of cocoa for being such a good little elf!

Jennifer said...

That is sooo kind of you! A lot of work, but I am sure you enjoy giving them out & the gratitude everyone gives in return. :)

Lesley said...

Those are both great ideas...I'll have to try and remember that for next year.

Colleen said...

They look so pretty all together!

marsha said...

Yummy, yummy! How cute and what a great project!

Hugs,
Marsha

Jenny said...

What a lot of work! You sure were busy and the results are terrific!!