Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

25 December 2009

Oh Christmas Tree ...


I didn't want to let my fellow Crafty Critters down by not posting pics of Christmas at the Haberstroh's ... lol ... there are rumors floating around that we like to decorate ... hahahaha ... thanks April ... ;)


Our Christmas Tree ...
yes ... the "Disney Lovers" do have a Mickey and Minnie star and tree skirt ... lol

Our Christmas Tree after Santa's visit ...



Our house ...
close up ...

flash ...

no flash ...

from the left ...

and from the right ...

Well, there ya have it ... :-) ... I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas ...



 

11 comments:

marsha said...

Oh how pretty! Merry Christmas wishes and hugs!

Jennifer said...

Such pretty pics of your Christmas decorations! Merry Christmas!!

Jenny said...

Oh wow! What beautiful decorating :) Merry Christmas!!

Tracey said...

Wow......love seeing all your decorations. Merry Christmas:)

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful lights! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Melanie said...

You have a beautiful home. I love all your decorations and your tree is beautiful. Love ya girl!!

Colleen said...

So pretty! I love all your lights:)

Paige said...

beautiful lights and decorations on your house. Now all you need to do is set the lights to music!

Melina said...

Ohhh this is beautiful! No way am I visiting to help you take all this down and pack it away!!!! hehehehe! luv ya :)

Moira said...

Loving the lights.. I've definitely decided I need more decorations next year... your pictures make me want to put lights up everywhere!

Beautiful home Kelly!

Laura VanVleet said...

So beautiful, Kelly!! Wow! I need to be adopted by your family! lol You put a lot of work into your decorating, but it is outstanding! I love the tree best!!