Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

09 December 2009

Scrapbook Class Projects

     This past weekend, my friend Patty hosted a scrapbooking class at her house ... she had me as her "special guest" ... made me feel important ... I got to show off the "stamping skills" that everyone keeps telling me I have ... lol ...
     Besides just being a "special guest", I also got to participate in the class ... my sister, Patty's mom, and I were the class clowns at our own table ... it was a ton of fun ... I forgot to bring my picture for the page we made so I had to finish mine up at home ... of course I had to add my "Haberstroh Touch" to them ... I added some Stickles on everything to put on that "finishing touch" ...  you can see Patty's original design HERE ... and here are my finished projects ...



... and here is a close-up of the scrapbook page ...


... I made our Christmas cards at Walmart.com again this year ... I like how they had collage cards ... I wanted to use the card as my picture for the page and put it in a frame so I could display it every year ... I just cut the end picture off and put it on the bottom right corner so that the whole card could be included ... Believe it or not I am actually impressed with myself ... lol ...




13 comments:

patricia said...

HOLY CRAP !!! That looks awesome. I need to go fix my page now LOL !!!

AND YOU SAID YOU CANT SCRAPBOOK ... WHATEVER !!!

Melanie said...

Girl these are georgous. I'm so glad to hear you had such a nice time.

Jennifer said...

These are really cute! Love the page you did. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Lesley said...

That is gorgeous!

Melina said...

Great projects Kelly. That Christmas card is so cute!

marsha said...

Totally cute! I love crafting with friends.

Hugs,
Marsha

April said...

It's totally awesome! See, scrapbooking can be fun and look great! That must have been a fun class you made lots of cute stuff!

Moira said...

That layout is stunning!

I'll be scraplifting it for sure!

Colleen said...

Great projects and what a great idea to do with your Christmas card!

AnnMarie said...

This event sounds like a blast! Glad you had fun! Your pages are really nice! :)

Paige said...

Wonderful pages!

Tracey said...

WOW, what an awesome layout. Love it!!!!

~Patty~ said...

I hope one day we will be able to patch things up and do this again !!!