Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

14 January 2010

Cha-Ching!!!

Yes, I stamp everything ... hahaha ... I was doing the bills the other day and I noticed how tattered and torn my old checkbook cover was getting ... I had stamped it awhile ago ... so, definitely time for change ... I was thinking of my new year’s resolutions … one of them was to cut down on my spending and pay off some debt … so I came up with this for my new cover …


Supplies:
♥ Stamps
Monkey Madness - ClearDollarStamps
♥ Paper:
Confetti Tan - Stampin' Up!
Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up!
Handsome Hunter - Stampin' Up!
♥ Ink
Staz-On black
Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up!
Handsome Hunter - Stampin' Up!
♥ Accessories
Prismacolor pencils/mineral spirits
eyelets
twine

                                                       

14 comments:

Melina said...

Very cute! Hold on to those dollars girl ;0)

marsha said...

Too cute!

Hugs,
Marsha

~Patty~ said...

LOL. CUtE. You need to make me one too. LOL !!!

Jennifer said...

This is sooo very cute! Hope it helps with your resolution. Hugs!

Lesley said...

Too cute!

Tracey said...

Super cute!

Paige said...

cute!

Melanie said...

Girl you are totally amazing, I love this, great job!!!!

Terria said...

Super cute card, i love that image

Colleen said...

Cute - good idea!

Jenny said...

What a cute idea :)

AnnMarie said...

Great idea!! Makes paying those dreaded bills a bit easier! :)

Moira said...

SO cute!!

Great job girl!

April said...

That is super cute...do you get compliments on it at the commissary? LOL!