Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

07 January 2010

Crafty Critter Challenge #15

This weeks Crafty Critter Challenge was to use buttons on a girly card ... girly I have no problem with ... buttons ... we just don't get along ... LOL ... I did try to incorporate them ... even though they are tiny ... :-) ... thanks Terria for the challenge ...

I used Ella Lollipop from Stamping Bella ... I was so happy to get her ... she is such a cutie!!!
♥ Stamps:
Ella Lollipop - Stamping Bella
Really Retro - Stampin' Up!
♥ Paper
Lovely Lilac - Stampin' Up!
 Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
♥ Ink
Staz-On black
♥ Accessories
Prismacolor pencils/mineral spirits
Stickles
 Buttons
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder




13 comments:

marsha said...

Kelly, this is such a beautiful card! I love all the purple - what a great shade, and this is such a little cutie!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

Love purple! That image is adorable :)

Paige said...

this card is so very sweet!

Jennifer said...

This is so adorable & of course I love purple!! Also love the new look to your blog!!

~Patty~ said...

awww ... shes so cute !!! Great Job !!! Your blog looks great too.

Terria said...

Really cute card and I love the blog ,what a great change:)

Melanie said...

Oh My Gosh Kelly, this is so fabulous. She is so precious, great card!!

Lesley said...

Kelly, She is too cute, great job!

April said...

Super cute...I love that your using your cuttlbug already!!!

AnnMarie said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Your blog looks great btw!

Tracey said...

Love it! The new blog is awesome. Great job!!

Colleen said...

Love this! She is adorable and I love the colors. And the button:)

Moira said...

Adorable!