Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

09 January 2010

Kayla and Kirstin's Cards

My girls always do sweet little things for me when I am down ... the past 2 days were no exception ... Kayla, my oldest, made me a cute card last night ... she snuck it on my stampin' table as Kirstin and I were putting all my new clear stamps in CD cases ... she was so proud ...



The inside reads: Dear Mommy, I hope you have a great year in 2010. I know it has started out awful, but that is okay! I love you very much! Love, Kayla


Kirstin made me a card this morning ... She has been eyeing up my Crafty Critter Challenge Card ... I think she wants it ... lol ... so she asked me to stamp her an Ella Lollipop ... so I did ... and she came up with this ...


She told me the reason she wrote "mine mine only mine" on it was because I told Kayla that all the stampin' stuff in my room is mine last night!!! LOLOLOL ... she cracks me up!!! and yes ... I did tell Kayla that last night as she came in for the 10th time asking to borrow something else ... hahaha ... as if she doesn't have enough of her own!!! LOL


13 comments:

~Patty~ said...

That is so cute !!! I think our kids are our #1 FANS !!! Ryan keeps telling me today everything I do is beautiful ... now you know where i get the big head LOL !!!

Jennifer said...

Those cards are so adorable from your daughters! How precious! Hugs!!

marsha said...

These are so precious! What wonderful daughters you have and they evidently are big admirers of their mom!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melanie said...

Aw girl this is awesome, you have the best girls. Keep your head up, hugs!!

Paige said...

These cards are so sweet and filled with love!

dee in NH said...

Wow! Two very awesome cards! Lucky you!

Melina said...

Wow you've got some great kiddos! Love their cards

Lesley said...

Tell your daughters they did a wonderful job!

Colleen said...

How sweet!

Tracey said...

How fun, love the girls cards. TFS!!

Moira said...

Awww.. what special girls you have.


Chin up... like she said.. even though it started awful doesn't mean it has to stay awful!!

Just have to add this.. the word verification that I have to type is "Mines" LOL.. even it knows!!!

Moira said...

Awww.. what special girls you have.


Chin up... like she said.. even though it started awful doesn't mean it has to stay awful!!

Just have to add this.. the word verification that I have to type is "Mines" LOL.. even it knows!!!

April said...

Those are so cute...I really think Kirstin has something there!!! "MINE"!

BTW....you need to give me something new and pretty to come look at...hint hint...get your booty stamping!