Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

06 January 2010

My Little Stampin' Space ...

I thought I would share my "stampin' space" with all of you ... I use to keep my stuff in our eat-in kitchen ... well, everyone always wanted to touch everything ... which every stampers knows that is a "no-no" ... lol ... I also started to outgrow the space  ... with us only having a 3 bedroom house with 2 kids my only other option was to move it into our bedroom ... my husband was sweet enough to let me do that ... I know it doesn't add to the romance ... hahaha ... but, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right? ... someday ... once we "settle down" ... that's just part of being a military family ... we will get a bigger house and I will have my own room!!! ... I hope ... LOL ...

here is the full view ... everything fit on the wall perfectly ...


close up of my table ...

left side ...

and the right side ...

Well, there you have it ... this is where all my stampin' takes place ...




10 comments:

Moira said...

Wow! Kelly what a great little place. You have it all so nice organized. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Melanie said...

Awesome girl, love it!! I think you have a very nice area and are very lucky DH lets you keep it in the bedroom. I'm jealous of your containers of stamps. ;-)

Elizabeth said...

It looks lovely - I adore having a peek at peoples scrap spaces and yours looks fab.

Stampin'GHmom said...

These are great pictures. I love seeing other peoples stamping spaces. I'm sorry you had a hard time posting a comment on my blog...it seems to be working now, though.
Hugs!
RTJmom

Melina said...

This is awesome Kelly! I don't have half as many stamp sets as you girl! Whoa! It is great how you got everything together and lined up on one wall. Great job!

marsha said...

Kelly, how organized you are! I love your space and everything is so accessible. DH is very nice to let you "take over" the bedroom space. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Marsha

Lesley said...

Your space rocks Kelly!

Denise said...

I love it! It is so organized. I want one whole room just for myself too! Every stampers dream...LOL
Aloha,
Denise

Tracey said...

Your craft space is rockin'. I'm on the way over to hang out and craft:)

Jess said...

I love how clean and organized it is. I love getting an idea of how people have their own crafting space.... check out mine here.

http://certainlystamping.blogspot.com/2010/01/certainly-stamping-show-my-certainly.html

Happy Stamping!!!

Jess