Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

20 February 2010

Love is in the Air ... take 2 ...

A few weeks ago I made a Valentine's Day card for my oldest daughter Kayla ... I was NOT happy with the way it turned out ... but, she LOVED it!!! I was recently the host of a challenge for the blog group I belong to ... The Crafty Critters ...
My challenge was to create a card:
- using NO traditional Valentine's Day red and pink ... you may use other shades of it ... just not the regular shades ...
- at LEAST 2 different embellishments ...
- LAYER it up ... at LEAST 2 layers ...


I like how this one turned out better ... It is more "Kelly" ...

Supplies:
♥ Stamps:
Heart Balloon Riley - Riley and Company
 - Stampin' Up!
♥ Paper:
Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
Close to Cocoa - Stampin' Up!
Rick Razzleberry - Stampin' Up!
assorted DP
♥ Ink
Staz-On black
Rich Razzleberry - Stampin' Up!
♥ Accessories
Bella Baubles
punches
eyelets
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Prismacolor Pencils
mineral spirits

10 comments:

Melina said...

cutie patootie card Kelly!

marsha said...

I totally love this Kelly! Your color choices are awesome and this is just the cutest Riley ever!
Hugs, Marsha

Colleen said...

So cute Kelly - I love all the different layers and textures!

Lesley said...

It turned out tooooo cute!

April said...

totally cute...I love your color choice!

Paige said...

loving all the details in this one!

Tracey said...

So cute!!!

Moira said...

Aww.. so cute!

I love how you made it "More Kelly"!

Great job girl!

AnnMarie said...

Popping by to say hello! Big hug! Adorable card!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

You did a wonderful job on this! I love your colors and textures that you used. I think your first try is also AWESOME! TFS:)