Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

01 February 2010

Love is in the air ...

I was super excited to get my new Rileys during our "winter storm" this weekend ... I thought a perfect way to break this cutie in would be by making a Valentine's Day card for my daughter Kayla ... she has been eyeing up this heart paper that I just got from a swap, so I had to use it ...


Supplies:
♥ Stamps:
Heart Balloon Riley - Riley and Company
Happy Heart Day - Stampin' Up!
♥ Paper:
Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
Close to Cocoa - Stampin' Up!
Rick Razzleberry - Stampin' Up!
♥ Ink
Staz-On black
Creamy Caramel - Stampin' Up!
Close to Cocoa - Stampin' Up!
Rich Razzleberry - Stampin' Up!
Close to Cocoa marker- Stampin' Up!
Rich Razzleberry marker- Stampin' Up!
♥ Accessories
Blender Pens
Singo Pen
Stickles
Bella Baubles
punches
ribbon








14 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute card and that paper is gorgeous! I love the sparkle on the balloon.

marsha said...

Ooh, this is super cute! I love Riley's and this is a "must have". Love the paper you used too!
Hugs, Marsha

Moira said...

This is gorgeous Kelly!

I'm sure she's going to just love it!

~Patty~ said...

I love the colors it makes me want some chocolate LOL. Good Job I love that moose and glittery ballooooooon TOO !!!

Lesley said...

I love it, too cute!

Melina said...

very sweet...your DD is going to love it!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so adorable, don't ya just luv Riley...very sweet...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

AnnMarie said...

Very cute! You did a super job!

April said...

Ahhhh...this is sooo cute...great job...I always love your work! I'm sure Kayla will just adore it!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card & love that Riley stamp. Hugs!

Melanie said...

Aw, how awesome, I love this image. Very cute v-day card for DD.

Tracey said...

Super cute!!!!

Alicia said...

hmmmmm I have this strange urge for chocolate LOL!! very cute card and gret choice of paper

Colleen said...

So very sweet and great card!