Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

07 February 2010

VSD 2!!!




Wooohooo!!! Thanks fellow Crafty Critters for an awesome afternoon of stampin' fun! I did get 2 challenges done!!! Yippy!!!

Challenge #2 - Melina
-  something old - DP
-  something new - Cuttlebug folder
-  something borrowed - sentiment stamp from April
-  something blue - cardstock and ink


Challenge #3 - AnnMarie
- 2 -4 -6 -8 box
- use ribbon
- use a punch

Challenge #3 - ME!!!
- make a card using the following sketch


I had a great time ladies!!! Can't wait till the next one!!!





16 comments:

Melina said...

Your projects are gorgeous. I love seeing where you used the old, new, borrowed and blue! Beautiful box and your hosting challenge card is gorgeous! I love all the layers :)

Lesley said...

Kelly, Those are beautiful, you did a wonderful job!

Melanie said...

Girl you rocked it out. I'm so super excited, you did such an amazing job!!! THANK YOU!!

Tracey said...

Hey Kelly, what cute projects. I did an awesome job, I have a blast scrapping along with everyone.
Hugs,
Tracey

Terria said...

Your projects turn out great , and very pretty :)

~Patty~ said...

Those projects turned out great !!! Glad to see you got to finally work on something.

Jennifer said...

These are all so cute Kelly! I love the box, and your challenge was awesome. Hugs!

Colleen said...

All of them are so pretty but I think the box is my fave!

marsha said...

Beautiful cards and what an awesome box!
Hugs, Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Great cards and beeee-uuu-tee-ful box! Thanks for playing along! :) LOVE your new blog too...really petty!

Moira said...

Beautiful! Just like you!!!

Jenny said...

What beautiful projects! I love your new blog makeover too :)

Paige said...

your challenge projects are fantastic!

Terria said...

Did I tell you how much I love you box :)

April said...

I'm so glad you played along with the VSD....three crafting things in one day!!!

Susie L said...

I have one of the princess IRL....thanks for a cute card with my reveal.......