Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

03 April 2010

Back By Popular Demand ...

ME!!!

I have been in such a slump lately ... actually thought about selling all my stuff at one point ... but, then I snapped back into it ... stampin' is everything to me ... why am I going to give up something that I enjoy so much? ... I love seeing the smile on someones face when I hand them one of my cards ... or the teachers hugs when I give them a little stamped candy bag for a holiday ... not to mention I have made such awesome friends ... I am not going to throw this all away ... So, I have promised myself to make a blog post every day for the rest of this month!!! Even if I am not happy with what I stamped that day, I am going to share it anyway! So, here is my first card ... and what do ya know ... I am not happy with it ... but, I am sharing it anyway!!! hehehehe!!! See ya tomorrow!!!

Supplies:
♥ Stamps:
Flowers Riley - Riley and Company
♥ Paper:
Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
Lavendar Lace - Stampin' Up!
Rose Romance - Stampin' Up!
assorted DP
♥ Ink
Staz-On black
♥ Accessories
bling!!!
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Prismacolor Pencils
mineral spirits

10 comments:

~Patty~ said...

go kelly go kelly!!! I like it. Blog post everyday, I will be looking foward to it. If you sold all your stuff I would have to slap you. Love you Kelly.

Lesley said...

I just love Riley, great job!

marsha said...

Yeah Kelly! Fabulous card, I just love your Riley!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melanie said...

That is right girl, you better not be going any where. I think we would all personally come to NC and kick your butt. LOL!!! Hugs to you!!!
Overly precious card, love it!!

Moira said...

Loving this positive attitude you are having!

You go girl!

Love the card by the way... what's not to love about Riley!

Tracey said...

awww....he is adorable and the colors are perfecf for springtime.
Hugs,
Tracey

Melina said...

Excuse me? Thought about selling all your stuff? Are you cwazy? You better not ever think like that again or I will mapquest your addy and beat you with a wet noodle!!!! hee hee hee!
Cutest card EVAH!

April said...

Well I think it's super cute and I'm glad to see your back!

Colleen said...

Welcome back! Love this card - it's so happy:)

Kelly said...

So THRILLED to see you back at it, Kelly. I was beginning to think we might need an intervention ;-) Your work is beautiful. Can't wait to see pics of the yard. Happy Stampin'