Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

18 April 2010

The Greeting Farm's Royal Battle Continues ...

and this weeks challenge is to create candy packaging ... we can create a candy bar wrapper, bags of candy, packages, boxes, or anything else we could think of ... I KNEW I had to use the adorable Firefigher Boy!!! Could not resist!!! Here is our teams entry ... made by your very own ... ME!!!
    We really need your vote!!! So please stop by The Greeting Farm's gallery of entries found HERE!!!
We are The Stampin Farmettes Sisters!!!
Thank-you!!!
please only vote once and for one team ... we do not want to be diqualified!!! THANK-YOU!!!




PLEASE VOTE FOR US!!!

6 comments:

Melina said...

That is soooooo stinkin' cute Kelly!
Great job girl! Awesome! :)

AnnMarie said...

Fantastic job!!! Love this!!

April said...

Kelly this came out sooooo good..I love it...be proud of yourself!

Tracey said...

Kelly - this is just so cute. I love it!!!!! Awesome job:)

~Patty~ said...

This is so cute. Make sure you let me know if your guys made it to the final round !!!

Moira said...

This is so adorable Kelly.

The "fire" ribbon is absolutely perfect.

I'm going to try and make one of these for my brother in law... just need to find a fireman image!