Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

10 April 2010

how much is that doggy in the window ...

    I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend ... I cannot believe how fast our 3 week Spring Break flew by ... I am so not ready to go back to work on Monday ... I could use a few more weeks vacation ... LOL ... only 47 more days of school till summer break WOOHOO!!! ;-)

     I do not make mini cards that often ... I am always afraid to put too much or not enough on them ... it is a struggle ... but, I actually like these ... I know, I know ... it is very rare that you hear me say that ... :-) ... I hope you enjoy my little doggies!!!

9 comments:

marsha said...

What cute images, they are so adorable! I especially like the little "hotdog".

Hugs,
Marsha

Jennifer said...

Very cute cards Kelly! I love the images...too cute. Hugs!

Tracey said...

OMGosh, these are so stinkin' cute!!

Melina said...

Whoa! These are too darn cute!!! :)

Colleen said...

Very cute - love the little cards!

Lesley said...

Those are just too cute, great job!

AnnMarie said...

These are really cute! :)

April said...

Awww...those are too cute!! Love them!

Moira said...

So cute!

Sure feels good when you actually like what you've created!

Great job Kelly.