Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

08 April 2010

Stuck on you ...

     This is our last week of Spring Break ... we have been working hard in the yard ... we actually have a reputation to uphold here in our neighborhood ... and not just with Christmas lights ... I think it is funny that people expect us to have great things in our yard ... we had 1 neighbor stop by the other day to let us know she can't wait for us to be done ... she LOVES our yard ... we had another lady stop by who was visiting her daughter the street in front of us and said everytime she comes here she walks by our house to see what we have going on ... LOL ... last year there was a couple from the back of the neighborhood that asked if they could take some of our ideas ... what the heck, sure!!! :-) ... as soon as we are done and the flowers get a little bigger I will post some pictures ...
         I have been doing a LOT of stamping this week ... I sneak in to take a break a few times a day cuz it is HOT ... it feels good to be getting my hands dirty with ink and not just dirt from the gardens ... hehehehe ... I worked on this little guy while hubby was turning our flower beds getting them ready for flowers ... I think I might just display him on my stamp cabinet ... he is so sweet ...
      
Supplies:
♥ Stamps:
Moose You - Stampin' Up!
♥ Paper
Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
Confetti Kraft - Stampin' Up!
Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up!
♥ Ink
Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up!
Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up!
♥ Accessories
eyelets
ribbon
 
I have been doing good on my blog post a day promise ... I know I am short 1 ... but, I will make 2 in 1 day to make up for it ... for some reason one of my posts didn't automatically post ... :-( ... I hope you all have a wonderful day ...


9 comments:

Colleen said...

Very cute Kelly - great colors!

April said...

MMMM....I love that ribbon...cute box and can't wait to see pictures of the yard!

Tracey said...

So cute!!!

Melina said...

Oh I absolutely love this!!!! Great project...

Moira said...

So cute...

When you are done your garden.. want to come and work on mine?

Jennifer said...

This is super cute Kelly! I love that little stamp. Hugs!

marsha said...

Kelly, this is just over the top cute! I love the critter and these are super colors!

Hugs,
Marsha

Lesley said...

Too cute!

AnnMarie said...

Great box! Love that image!