Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

17 May 2010

Critter Challenge #13 ...

     Okay ... don't fall out of your chairs ... I am participating in ANOTHER of Melanie's challenges!!! WOOOHOOO!!! Could it be that I have found my missing MOJO??? I dunno!!! Let's see what the future holds!!! ;-) ... This week we had to create a card using "critters" ... those are stamps that I have TONS of ... I love all things CUTE!!! ... I am still having a hard time with my ink not smearing when I print out my digital stamps ... which is making me sad ... I wanted to use some of my sweet little Dragon's from Dustin Pike ... I have tried everyones suggestions ... and it still smears ... next step ... new printer ... LOL ...

     I am on a mini card kick ... they are so cute ... and so easy just to slip one where someone least expects it ... :-) ... plus ... it is a good way to use some scraps ...

~ Critter Trio ~




11 comments:

Colleen said...

Cuties! I love the mini cards, and they are adorable:)

~Patty~ said...

Patty Approved Mini Cards. Great Job !!!

AnnMarie said...

This are so sweet!! You did an awesome job!

Melanie said...

So awesome and so super precious. I love the mini cards!!! These images are great!!!

marsha said...

These are fabulous! I love the mini's, such a clever idea!

Hugs, Marsha

Nancy said...

Very cute cards and the sentiments are just perfect!

Melina said...

Oh my goodness! Kelly lives! WooooWhooooo! J/K girl I love ya!

These are sooooo cute...I love mini cards :D

April said...

Those are adorable...you do love your "cutsie" stuff! I have to admit though...I am a Dustin Pike lover too!

Terria said...

Such a cute collection great job!!

Moira said...

Oh gosh.. adorable!

Great idea for using up the scraps.. might just have to make a few to keep on hand!

Jenny said...

Aww so super cute! I love them :)