Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

20 May 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog #14 ...



... yeppers ... it is me again ... can you believe it??? HAHAHA!!! ... I know my MOJO is back!!! WOOOHOOO!!! I am so excited to be stampin' again ... :-) ... I am really liking the challenges Melanie has been having on her challenge blog ... I just had to participate again!!! ... this week was a sketch challenge ... my favorite kind!!! I had to use some of the flowers AnnMarie has got me hooked on making ... just made them with a different punch ... and not as fluffy ... ;-) ... luv ya girl ...





PLEASE check out Melanie's Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!!!



19 comments:

marsha said...

Kelly, this is just so cute! Love the image and great coloring! Thanks for playing with the Critters this week!
Hugs, Marsha

Melina said...

OMGoodness how beautiful! Kelly you really out did yourself wit this creation :)
I'm so glad to see you're able to get crafting more!

Melanie said...

Super, super awesome!!! So stinkin precious!!! Thanks girl for playing with us again this week. ;-)

Melanie said...

Don't forget to upload it to Mr Linky for a chance to win Dustin's images.

Kathryn B said...

What an adorable card Kelly! I love your colors and the dew drops are a nice touch!
Thanks for joining the Critter Sketch Challenge this week!

Nancy said...

Very pretty. I love the colors you used!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How stinkin' cute! Adorable card and such a great design. Love the paper flower embellishments.

Terria said...

Very cute I love the colors!!

Jackie said...

Awesome card Kelly!
Hugs,
Jackie

Michele said...

love your card, the color combo is great and the flowers are awesome!

Silli said...

Kelly, this is so cute, love the image and the colors...

Moira said...

I LOVE that sentiment... what an awesome job!

Great to see you posting again girl!

Love ya!

April said...

Awesome card Kelly! Love your flower and that image is really cute! Nice picture taking too!!!

Colleen said...

SO cute! Love the flower and the colors are so pretty!

Lesley said...

What a gorgeous card, I love it!

Susan said...

I just love your designs, and reading your blog. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

AnnMarie said...

I just LOVE this!! Fun colors!!

Jenny said...

This is so cute!! I love those flowers!

~Patty~ said...

I like this new blog look. One of my Fav. so far.