Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

09 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all my stampin' pals!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day ... this morning Kirstin made me toast for breakfast ... in bed ... then the girls gave me cards they made in school ... then a poster they made last night ... I was also SHOCKED that hubby stopped on the way home from work this morning and got flowers for me from him and the girls ... then hubby, the girls, my parents, my sister and her family all went to Outback for dinner ... we had a nice time ... :-) ...

Here is a picture of my flowers ...


and a picture of my mom, my sister and I after dinner ...


last but not least my Mother's Day card for my mom ... I would like to thank AnnMarie ... (Hi AnnMarie) for getting me hooked on making these cutie patootie flowers!!! I LOVE making them!!! And there are super-dee-dooper easy!!!

Supplies:
♥ Stamps
Teeny Tiny WIshes - Stampin' Up!
♥ Paper
Whisper White - Stampin' Up!
So Saffron - Stampin' Up!
Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!
Brocade Blue - Stampin' Up!
DP - Stampin' Up!
♥ Ink
Brocade Blue- Stampin' Up!
♥ Accessories
Bella Baubles
Assorted Punches
Brads


10 comments:

Moira said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!

Love those flowers.. both the ones that you made and the ones that hubby got you... nice to know you are appreciated even though a lot of the time he doesn't show it.

Jenny said...

Nice card!!! Those flowers look TERRIFIC :)

Colleen said...

Cute - I love those flowers! I love making them too.

Jennifer said...

Super cute card & love the photos!

Lesley said...

Very pretty and I love those flowers!

~Patty~ said...

I cant beleive I missed all your blog posts. You need to show me how to make these. I can't beleive you kept this secret LMAO.

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful card! Aren't those flowers fun?! I am hooked too! Love the picture of you and your mom and sis! :)

April said...

WOW...fabulous card...you did great with those flowers!!! And I about fell off the chair when I saw that HUBBY bought you those flowers...LOL! And could your sister stick out her boobs any further in that picture...LOL!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Kelly!!

havingfunwithpaper said...

beautiful flowers:)