Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

02 May 2010

Out of this world ...

I know ... I know ... I did not keep my promise of posting everyday this month ... for those of you who know me ... you know why ... and I am sorry to everyone!!! Hopefully things will be looking better now ... such is life ....... ;-) ...

Just wanted to share this little card that I threw together in a matter of minutes for a birthday I had forgotten about ... and yes, I know you can tell it was made quickly!!! LOL

I hope you all have an amazing week ... :-)

6 comments:

Melina said...

Very cute! I love the colors you used.
So glad to see a new post, Kelly...I missed your creativity! :D

Moira said...

So sweet!!

Miss you!!

marsha said...

This is just too, too cute Kelly - love it! Been missing you!

Hugs, Marsha

Colleen said...

Hope things get better Kelly and the card is adorable!

Terria said...

super cute Card I love the colors Great job!!

Lesley said...

Too stinking cute, love it!