Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

09 August 2010

I Am Here ...

Hey everyone!!! I am so excited to let you know that FINALLY things are getting better for the Haberstroh Family ... I pray that they stay this way ... and if life has to throw us some more curveballs (which I am sure it will) that we have the knowledge and strength to get through it ...

Now on to some stamping ...

I got this cute little image from my bestest friend April ... she is so precious ... I have not stamped in a long time so it took me awhile to even come up with a card ... I know it does not have the usual "Kelly Touch" to it ... but, I am pleased ... :-) ...

11 comments:

Melina said...

KELLY'S BACK!
KELLY'S BACK!
WOOT! WOOT!

I love your card. The flower b/g is so pretty :)

love ya girl *MWAH*

Nancy said...

Woo hoo! I love your new blog design and the card is adorable! I love how it sparkles!

Melanie said...

WWWHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This image is so precious!!! C.C. Designs is a favorite of mine. You did a super cute job with it. ;-)

~Patty~ said...

Very cute :)

marsha said...

Yeah! Whoop! Whoop!
I'm so excited that you're back! Love the new blog and your card is just adorable, this is just the cutest image 'evah!

Hugs, Marsha

Lesley said...

Awww, she's adorable!

April said...

I love you and I hope you stay around...you know I don't like being the "bad guy"!!! Your card is awesome...love the sparkly!

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Moira said...

What a sweet card... love all the glitter!

So glad to see you back!!

Colleen said...

Pretty, Kelly! I LOVE all the sparkle:)

AnnMarie said...

Adorable!!