Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

23 August 2010

Little Daschunds ...

Hey fellow stampers!!! I was finally playing around with some of my new SU! stamps the other day ... I HAD to buy Long Fellows ... They are too cute ... and of course my favorite stamp is the daschund one ... We have 3 little weeny dogs here at the Haberstroh house ... Lily of the Valley, Sergeant Rusty Spanner, (a spanner is the tool firefighters use to take the caps off hydrants) and their puppy ... who we are trying to sell so we did not give her a name ...

Here are 2 cards I made with the cute litte weeny dog stamp ... 1 for a girl ... 1 for a boy :-) ...


I hope you all have a Marvelous Monday!!!

8 comments:

~Patty~ said...

Ha Ha. That stamp is deff. you. I love the whale one from that set.

Melina said...

Soooo cute! :)

marsha said...

Ooh Kelly, I love, love, love this! We have had doxies in our family all my life! My dad is totally addicted!
Hugs, Marsha

Melanie said...

Oh girl these put a smile on my face. OH SO CUTE!!!

Nancy said...

Too cute! I love your dogs' names!!

Lesley said...

Awwww, Kelly how cute! I want that stamp, we have 2 daschunds..Daisy and Molly:)

Moira said...

Oh gosh those are so cute!

Terria said...

Super cute card ., I love the new blog too!!