Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

28 September 2010

Critter Challenge #33

Hey my fellow Stampin’ Sisters!!! I hope you are all doing well!!! I helped my dear friend Melanie out by providing her with this sketch for all of you that would like to participate in this weeks challenge …
Presentation1 My favorite time of the year is upon us … FALL … I love the smells in the air … decorating for Halloween!!! … being able to take a family walk and ENJOY it … counting down the days till Thanksgiving and Christmas … YEAH!!! So, I thought a perfect theme for my Critter Challenge Blog card would be fall …

get on over to Melanie’s Challenge Blog and take part in this weeks challenge!!!
critterbadge

7 comments:

Moira said...

Adorable Kelly!

Colleen said...

So cute! Love the clean edges and the brads work great!

April said...

Very cute...love all the orange!

AnnMarie said...

This is really cute!! :)

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love the way you set up the picture!

Nancy said...

Too cute! I love the monotone color scheme. The image is adorable!

Melina said...

very cute Kelly! I love that image :)