Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

10 September 2010

Home is where ...

... the Air Force sends you ... as many of you know they are closing Pope AFB ... so they are sending us all off to new places to live ... We really didn't want to move ... so Steven put in for Seymour Johnson AFB ... just a hop skip and a jump up the road ... well ok ... actually 1 and 1/2 hours ... lol ... and WE GOT IT!!! So, we do not have to move ... but, all of our friends do ... so, when I saw Melanie's challenge for this week I KNEW I could somehow incorporate it into the dozens of cards I was planning on making for all my friends who are leaving me :-( ... so here is my challenge entry ...


Make sure to check out Melanie's Challenge Blog!!!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Your card is adorable! That is great news about not having to move. Yippy!

Jenny said...

So cute! I love the embossed layers :)

~Patty~ said...

Just love the military ... you meet friends and they leave you or you leave them. Cute card is that stamp new ??? LOL.

Melina said...

Awwww, darling card! love that Bella :)

Moira said...

Very cute!

Just so you know.. your background seems to have disappeared.. it's all a bunch of photobucket squares.

Basement Stamper said...

Glad to hear you don't have to move. Great card with this sketch. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at CSCB this week.

marsha said...

Kelly, what a fabulous card and I love this image! The embossing looks great and love your colors! I'm thrilled too that you guys don't have to move - YEAH!!!
Hugs,
Marsha

Colleen said...

So cute Kelly, and I love all the embossing!

April said...

You know, I have this image (of course) and haven't thought "outside" the box enough to think about making them for people leaving...I was just going to use it for when I send our new address out to family and stuff! Great idea Kelly...TFS and I will surely be using your idea! I <3 you!

AnnMarie said...

Great color scheme!! This is a super card! Your blog looks fantastic too!

Melanie said...

Aw girl this is awesome. I love your embossed paper and who does not love a precious Bella. Great card!!

Tracey said...

So cute, love the green and pink color combo.
Hugs,
Tracey

Lesley said...

Very pretty, I'm sure your friends will love it!