Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

24 September 2010

Sunflowers For Jeannie …

For some reason my sister thinks I am “Freaking Awesome” … lol … she loves my stampin’ … so, she asked me to make something special for her best friend Jeannie … she is getting married this weekend and my sister cannot be there because she is running the Biggest Loser 5K at Myrtle Beach … we came up with the idea to do a clipboard and pens … Kim told me that Jeannie LOVES sunflowers … the rest was up to me … and here is what I came up with …

Here are some close up pictures … 

and Jeannie holding her sunflower peppermint patty paint can …
jeannieCongratulations Jeannie!!! I hope you have a beautiful wedding and a wonderful marriage!!! 

10 comments:

~Patty~ said...

Very cute. Great gift set idea.

Moira said...

Yep.. You are "Freaking Awesome".

Love it all.. you are certainly a talented girl!!

Nancy said...

That's because you are freakin' awesome! What fabulous gifts. Your altered clipboard is adorable! mmmm...I love peppermint pattys too. What a great birthday gift for your sisters friend and you are a great sister to do all that!

Melina said...

Wow! look at you Kelly! Great projects girlie!!!! :)

GLENDA BROOKS said...

What a wonderful idea! I just love your sunflowers!

Tracey said...

OMG....these are adorable. You are so 'freakin awesome'!!!!
Hugs,
Tracey

Colleen said...

Love all the sunflowers and the clipboard is fantastic!

April said...

You know I just love those little cans. And the card is awesome! Great work on such a wonderful gifts set.

Terria said...

OH I love that chipboard you did a fantastic job!

Lesley said...

How absolutely adorable!