Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

11 October 2010

Critter Monday

Hello everyone!!! I am so excited to make my very first post as a Critter Sketch Challenge Blog Design Team Member!!! Thank-you Melanie for giving me this opportunity!!!

Lemme start off by giving our sponsor this month a huge shout out ... Thank-you to MelJen's ... Please stop by and grab a bunch of SUPER CUTE images!!!


All of our challenges this month will be sketches ... my favorite!!! ... This week my Bestest Friend April has come up with our sketch  ...
Here is my card:

Please head on over to the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and participate in this weeks challenge ...


10 comments:

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Hello Kelly.....I just want to say I love your picture in your Bio! I think I'm going to like you from the git go! Love your card this week and think it would be wonderful for a teacher!

Vicki said...

Too cute!! Love the papers and layering! Great job with the sketch, Kelly! Blessings to you!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

How adorable! What a cute card.

Terria said...

really cute I really like the background paper.

Colleen said...

Cute image and I love the glittery stripes!

Michele said...

cute card, Kelly! Great job with your first DT post. Welcome to the Critter gang!

Melina said...

How cute! I love that little tag :)

I'm lovin' all your posts girl ;)

Melanie said...

Girl this is so overly cute, love it, great job on the challenge this week.

Moira said...

Oh gosh Kelly.. this is so sweet! I'd love to receive a card like this.

April said...

You made my sketch look freakin fabulous!!!