Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

28 October 2010

Critter Monday ...

Hey everyone!!! It is Critter Monday again!!! As you know October is a sketch month ... this weeks challenge did have the twist of adding buttons ... a minimum of 2 ... buttons and I do not work well together ... but, I really did try ;-) ...


don't forget our sponsor this month is MelJen's ...


Make sure to check out the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and participate in this weeks challenge!!!


p.s. ... I know this is late, but for some reason it did not post when I had it set to :-( ... hubby was having surgery monday so I didn't check!!! YIKES!!! I do apologize!!!

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Too cute, Kelly! Great job! Blessings to you!

~Patty~ said...

Adorable. I love that stamp set. :)

Tracey said...

This is adorable!!! I'm lovin' the spooky blog, too.
Hugs,
Tracey

marsha said...

Kelly,
Too spooktacular!
Hugs, Marsha

Nancy said...

Adorable card!! I love those little spiders. Great new Halloween blog design. You rock!

April said...

I love this card!!! Love the spiders and their google eyes!!

Terria said...

Really cute I really like those colors.

Colleen said...

So cute Kelly - I adore the googly eyes!

Lesley said...

That card is just way too cute, I love all the spiders!

Moira said...

So adorable!