Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

09 November 2010

Critter Monday ...

... challenge #39 ..... hello everyone ... my plate has been so full lately ... I was more then happy to sit down and stamp!!! I know I bite off more then I can chew sometimes ... but, honestly ... I think I would be BORED if I was not running around like crazy ... hahahaha ... but anyway, on to my card!!! This weeks challenge is to use dragons on your creations ... we are following the challenges being hosted over at Stamp and Create ... so join them for the challenge as well ... it will double your chances for winning a prize!!! I am actually entering my card into some challenges this week ... which is so not in my comfort zone ... so we shall see what happens ...

    Our Sponsor this month over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog is:

So hop on over to the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and join us this week for our challenge!!!

Challenges I have entered with this card:

17 comments:

~Patty~ said...

Very cute. You couldnt of picked a better dragon. LOL

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a cute dragon! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Gramma said...

Dustin Pike is the Master of Dragon images. Love your card!

Tracey said...

Very, very cute. Big hugs of you, hope things slow done just a bit.
Hugs,
Tracey

dstandard said...

Too too cute - love the dragon! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

Melanie said...

Girl this is overly awesome!!!! I love your layering, this image is so precious and perfect for you.

Terria said...

Very cute great job!

marsha said...

Too cute! Love the dragon!
Hugs,
Marsha

Lesley said...

Too cute!

Pam S. said...

over the top cute! Awesome creation! So glad you linked up to the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge! thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very cute, thanks for playing :)

Colleen said...

So very cute and I love all the layers!

April said...

I just love DP...his dragons are adorable!! And you made him look even better!

Melina said...

very cute! love all your layers :)

Moira said...

Oh I love him.. i need him..

Awesome as always Kelly!

marsha said...

Kelly, this is so, so cute! Love your coloring and your layout looks fabulous! Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Very cute!