Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

06 December 2010

Critter Monday - Challenge #43

Happy Monday everyone!!! It is that time again ... Critter Monday ... Since this is the first Monday of the month you know what that means ... a new sponsor ... this months sponsor is ................

Our challenge this week was a sketch/color challenge ... here is what I came up with ...
Come on and play along with the "critters"



I am an idiot ... I really did forget to post my challenge from 2 weeks ago ... things have been so crazy here ... I think I am starting to lose my mind ... hahahaha ... so here is my challenge from 2 weeks ago ...


5 comments:

marsha said...

Kelly,
Your card looks great - love the teeny Christmas tree with the bow! I totally understand about the "forgetting"!
Hugs,
Marsha

Jacki Randolph said...

Kelly I love your card!! What a great Christmas card and your project from the last challenge is great!! This time of the year is so busy - it is hard to keep up!
Hugs
Jackie

Nancy said...

You cards are adorable. I love the image on your Christmas card! Love the new blog. You just reminded me I need to update mine! LOL

Colleen said...

Pretty card Kelly - love the embossing! Love the pretty fall bag too!

Moira said...

Love your card and your little fall bag.

We are all human and forget things every now and then!

At least you remembered.. better late than never