Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

16 December 2010

sparkle ... shimmer ... and shine ...

... three words that my best friend April and I love!!! I am making this blog post with her Christmas card because I am not sending it to her ... I am waiting till she gets settled into her new home ... ahhhhh the joys of military life ... I have a whole box of goodies still waiting here for you ;-) ... I hope you have the best Christmas you can considering your circumstances April ... I miss you and love you more then words can say ...

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is beautiful!! I love the blue.
Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Tracey

Melanie said...

BEAUTIFUL, very creative, love it!!

Melina said...

I love this! so pretty :)

Love your Christmas themed blog too! Wow! very cheery!

marsha said...

Oh Kelly, this is just gorgeous! Love, love, love it! I also love your Christmas blog look - wowzer!
Hugs,
Marsha

Colleen said...

Gorgeous! LOve the colors together and all the glitter:)

April said...

That sentiment is freaking awesome!!! I love you and I love this card...now I really can't wait to get settled...LOL!

Moira said...

Oh Kelly.. this is so beautiful!

Love that ornament punch/stamp combo!