Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

12 December 2010

We will miss you GiGi ...

There are certain people in your life that you just know are meant to be there ... that is what I can say about my DEAR friend GiGi ... she is a speech therapist who our school was LUCKY enough to have work there ... her smile is contagious ... she makes you want to be a better person ... she ALWAYS listens to what you have to say ... gives the best advice ... I am soooooooooooooooo sad that she had to leave ... I know she and I will ALWAYS be friends ... but, to not see her glowing face everyday is breaking my heart ...

I made this card for GiGi to give to her at her little going away party I surprised her with at school ... bright and cheery .... just like her ... I ran around like crazy so that the WHOLE staff could sign the card without her knowing ... she was very surprised ...
GiGi, I love you so much ... you have helped me through some very dark times in my life ... I wish you nothing but the best ... my home is always open to you whenever you want to come visit ... You are my angel :-)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the bright colors. You are so lucky to have such a great friend. It is sad when people leave. I am sure you two will be friends for a long time.

April said...

KELLY....this card is fantastic! I just love the colors and the bird...soooo cute!!!!

Melanie said...

Aw girl I LOVE this, what an amazing card, I LOVE the colors and love the bird. Precious!!!

Colleen said...

Too adorable! What a cute little chickie:) Love the colors too!

Moira said...

Love all the bright colours!

What a great thing you do for the staff at your school. I know they appreciate you!