Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

10 January 2011

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog

It is Critter Monday again ... I have seriously neglected my blog since the holidays ... we are still trying to get all of our decorations down ... we are tossing and donating anything we don't need or want before putting it away ... I have been trying to "simplify" our lives for a couple of years now ... so far so good ... we have downsized A TON ... all except for my stamping stuff ... HAHAHAHA ... that will probably NEVER get smaller ... ;-) ... wow, I am way off track ... anyway ... this weeks challenge is a sketch ... thanks Colleen for really challenging me on this one!!!
This is what I came up with ...
So come on over and play with the "Critters" in this weeks challenge ... and don't forget to check out our sponsor for the month:



13 comments:

marsha said...

Great idea Kelly, these look fabulous!
Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

Awww, those are so cute! love 'em Kelly! :)

Tracey said...

Just love these!
Been thinking about you...HUGS!!!!!

Tracey

Nancy said...

Your cards are fabulous!

Moira said...

Fantastic!!

Colleen said...

Ooh, I really like these! They look so pretty, Kelly!

Melanie said...

WOW girl, SUPER amazing!!!! Love your creation, thanks for a great DT post.

April said...

Great set of cards chica! BTW...come out come out wherever you are!

Lesley said...

Kelly too cute!

Terria said...

Really cute cards, great job!

Hi there! said...

Great cards!

Whitney said...

Wow how cool. I love how the colors just pop.

AnnMarie said...

Adorable! :)