Kellys Inky Stampin Spot

07 February 2011

Challenge #51

Happy Monday everyone!!! It is that time again ... Critter Monday ... I can't believe it is February already ... and one of my favorite stampin' holidays ... VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :-) This weeks challenge is to use a critter ... or 2 ... or 3 ... lol ... I LOVE critters ... here is my challenge card ...
and here is the inside ...
don't forget to check out our sponsor this month ...
and as always ... please come out and join us in our challenge ...

11 comments:

~Patty~ said...

That is so stinkin' cute. I even like the glitter.

sgc said...

Kelly--adorable! I love the fold on this card.

Melina said...

Awww, great fold! cute image :)

Colleen said...

Such a cutie! Love all the details and papers you used!

Nancy said...

Super cute card and I love the glitter!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow, that is a fancy card! I love it! Your critter is darling, love the bling and unique design!!

Amanda said...

Love this fold! Cute love all the sparkle.

Whitney said...

What a great card. I have never made one like that before. Wonderful!

Terria said...

Kelly I really like these folded card but I never can get mine to work right. The colors and patterns go together perfectly ,great job with such a fun card!

Moira said...

Aww.. kelly so pretty! Just like you!

Laura said...

Fluffy cuteness! I love the googly eyes.